MCH is a non-profit, non-political organization organized exclusively for charitable, social, educational and developmental purposes, more specifically to uplift Hararisin MemphisTennessee in preserving their culture, tradition, and identities, morespecifically the following:
1. To promote the social welfare of its members bydeveloping and fostering cultural and social awareness and more specifically to provide funeral services, as well as financial, material and moral assistance to the family of the deceased member.
2. To plan, design and develop activities to celebrate the annual religious holidays namely Idul Fitr, Idul Ad ha and other cultural celebrations and activities.
3. To purchase and run a community center for use exclusively to develop and foster Harari community heritage, culture,
social awareness and education.
4. To solicit funds from and receive gifts from the public for the foregoing purposes as well as promoting fund-
5. This organization is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes as defined by Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended and supplemented.